JANUARY 1, 2013 — Two Minnesota Millionaire Raffle tickets are each worth $1 million! The tickets were sold in Crow Wing County and Pine County. These tickets are just two of 150 winning Raffle tickets from today’s drawing:
- Two tickets worth $1 million each were sold in Crow Wing and Pine counties. The winning ticket numbers are 144795 and 360497.
- Five tickets, each winning $100,000, were sold in Brown, Olmsted, Ramsey (2) and St. Louis counties. These winning ticket numbers are 098873, 296174, 449427, 529815 and 530510.
- Five tickets are each worth $25,000. The winning ticket numbers are 168637, 235711, 404198, 534403 and 535704.
- One hundred tickets won $500 each.
- Thirty-eight tickets won a bonus merchandise prize, including a 2013 Ford Explorer (ticket number 554302, sold in Otter Tail County), 2013 Ford Edge (ticket number 004655, sold in Ramsey County) and a 2013 Ford Mustang (ticket number 201204, sold in Carver County).
A complete list of the winning Raffle numbers drawn on Jan. 1, 2013 can be found here. Players can visit their local lottery retailer for a list of the winning numbers or sign the back of their ticket and check it themselves at most lottery retailers.
Winners of the $1 million prizes, $100,000 prizes and 2013 Ford Explorer, Edge and Mustang bonus prizes must claim the prize in person at the Lottery’s headquarters in Roseville. They should call the Lottery’s Public Relations office at (651) 635-8271 to make arrangements to claim their prize.
The $25,000 prizes, $500 prizes and all bonus prizes (except the 2013 Ford Explorer, Edge and Mustang) can be claimed at any Lottery office or by mail. Lottery retailers can pay the $500 prizes if they have the cash available.
Players have until Jan. 2, 2014 to claim all Raffle prizes from the drawing on Jan. 1, 2013.