Player Commitment Statement
The Minnesota State Lottery is committed to maintaining the integrity of its lottery games and maintaining the public’s confidence in its games and operations.
The Minnesota State Lottery will fulfill this commitment through the following actions:
- By treating each person who contacts the Lottery with respect.
- By clearly stating the guidelines and procedures for its games, second chance drawings, and other promotions.
- By making information relating to its games, promotions, and operations readily accessible to the public.
- By operating its games and operations in an open, transparent, and accountable manner.
- By educating and routinely reminding lottery retailers and their employees of their obligations relating to selling lottery tickets and paying prizes to lottery players.
- By monitoring the practices of lottery retailers to ensure compliance with lottery rules and their contractual obligations.
- By establishing a formal consumer complaint process so that players can easily report suspicious behavior to the Lottery.
- By treating seriously every complaint made by a lottery player regarding the Lottery’s operations or the activities of a lottery retailer by thoroughly addressing/investigating each complaint.
- By ensuring that Lottery operations are secure so that each game is operated in a fair manner.
Any person with a complaint relating to the security or the integrity of the Lottery or any of its games, whether the complaint relates to a Lottery employee, vendor working for the Lottery, or a lottery retailer, may contact the Lottery at 651-635-8273 (prompt #2) or by email at email@example.com.