MINNESOTA STATE LOTTERY
PLAYERS CLUB CONTEST
December 29 – January 25, 2017
1. To enter, you must: a) be a registered member of the Minnesota State Lottery's Players Club and logged in at www.mnlottery.com; b) have completed the full address portion, including zip code, of the sign up area in order to have the prize mailed to you; c) have a Players Club registration address within Minnesota or one of the four states bordering Minnesota (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa or Wisconsin); d) answer a question in the Players Club Cabin Fever promotion between 12:00:00 a.m. on December 29, 2016 and 11:59:59 p.m. on January 25, 2017 (answer selected does not have any bearing on the contest outcome); and e) be at least 18 years of age. You may only enter once.
2. Employees (including immediate family residing in the same household) of the Minnesota State Lottery, Clockwork and any other company that is not eligible to receive a prize from the Lottery under Minnesota law or pursuant to a contract with the Lottery are ineligible to participate and receive a prize from this drawing. Winners will be selected and eligibility determined by the Minnesota State Lottery. The decision is final, binding and conclusive in all matters.
3. The winners will be drawn at random at Lottery Headquarters by a Minnesota Lottery representative on or about January 26, 2017 from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified via email. The name and the city of the winner will be posted on mnlottery.com following winner verification.
4. Ten (10) prizes will be awarded. Each winner drawn will receive $100 in Cabin Fever scratch tickets, a lottery fleece blanket and a lottery mug. The prize is valued at approximately $115. The Minnesota Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes based on availability. If any winner resides outside the state of Minnesota, the $100 in Cabin Fever scratch tickets will be converted to cash. One winner per household.
5. Prizes will be shipped to the winners at the address provided in their member information. If a prize is returned to the Lottery, the Lottery may declare the prize forfeited by the winner and the winner will have no further right to the prize. By entering this contest, the winner consents to the full use of their name and city for publicity and public relations purposes. The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and appropriate releases and authorizations. Refusal to do so may result in forfeiture of any prize won.
6. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries.
7. The prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Federal, state or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable federal, state or local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
8. The official dates of this promotion are December 29, 2016 through January 25, 2017. Promotion questions may be referred to MSL at (651) 635-8273, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. This promotion may be terminated at any time by the Lottery and/or the promotion rules may be amended.