MINNESOTA STATE LOTTERY
PLAYERS CLUB CONTEST
“Free Frogger Tickets”
November 1, 2017 – November 29, 2017
Amended October 31, 2017
1. To enter and be eligible to win, a player must: a) be a registered member of the Minnesota State Lottery Players Club and be logged in at www.mnlottery.com; b) have completed the full address portion with their complete U.S. Postal Service mailing address, including zip code, in the sign-up area (to be used for receipt of any prize won); c) have a Players Club registration address within Minnesota or one of the four states bordering Minnesota (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, or Wisconsin); d) answer a question in the Players Club Free Frogger Tickets promotion between 12:00:00 a.m. on November 1, 2017, and 11:59:59 p.m. on November 29, 2017 (answer selected does not have any bearing on the contest outcome); and e) be 18 years of age or older.
2. Each player may enter only once.
3. Employees (including immediate family residing in the same household) of the Minnesota State Lottery (the “Lottery”), Clockwork, and any other company that is not eligible to receive a prize from the Lottery under Minnesota law or pursuant to a contract with the Lottery are ineligible to participate and receive a prize from this Players Club Contest Free Frogger Tickets drawing. Winners will be selected and eligibility determined by the Lottery. The decision is final, binding and conclusive in all matters.
4. The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at Lottery Headquarters by a Lottery representative on or about November 30, 2017. The winners will be notified via email. The name and city of the winner will be posted on mnlottery.com following winner verification.
5. The Minnesota Lottery will conduct one (1) drawing. Ten (10) winners will be selected to each receive a Lottery knit hat and $25 worth of Frogger scratch tickets. If any winner resides outside of Minnesota, their scratch ticket prize will be converted to cash. The Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes based on availability. One winner per household.
6. Prizes will be shipped to the winners at the U.S. Postal Service mailing address provided in their member information. If a prize is returned to the Lottery, the Lottery may declare the prize forfeited by the winner and the winner will have no further right to the prize. By entering this contest, the winner consents to the full use of any and all information they provide on the entry form for publicity, public relations, and content creation purposes, including on the Lottery’s social media channels and website, by the Lottery, without further compensation. The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and appropriate releases and authorizations. Refusal to do so may result in forfeiture of any prize won.
7. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of entries received.
8. A prize won may not be assigned or transferred to another person. Federal, state, or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable federal, state, or local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
9. The official dates of this promotion are November 1, 2017, through November 29, 2017. Promotion questions may be referred to the Lottery at (651) 635-8273, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. If, for any reason it is not possible to run all or any part of the Players Club Free Frogger Tickets promotion as planned due to, without limitation, errors in these official rules or advertising for this contest, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other cause beyond the control of the Lottery that, in the sole judgment of the Lottery, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, the Lottery reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest.