MINNESOTA STATE LOTTERY
LUCKY PLAYERS CLUB CONTEST
December 6 – December 20, 2016
“Gopher Hockey Road Trip”
1. To enter, you must: a) be a registered member of the Minnesota State Lottery's Players Club and logged in at www.mnlottery.com; b) have completed the full address portion, including zip code, of the sign up area in order to have the prize mailed to you; c) have a Players Club registration address within Minnesota or one of the four states bordering Minnesota (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa or Wisconsin); d) answer a question in the Players Club Gopher Hockey Road Trip promotion between 12:00:00 a.m. CT on December 6, 2016 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 20, 2016 (answer selected does not have any bearing on the contest outcome); and e) be at least 18 years of age. You may only enter once.
2. Employees (including immediate family residing in the same household) of the Minnesota State Lottery, Clockwork and any other company that is not eligible to receive a prize from the Lottery under Minnesota law or pursuant to a contract with the Lottery are ineligible to participate and receive a prize from this drawing. Winners will be selected and eligibility determined by the Minnesota State Lottery. The decision is final, binding and conclusive in all matters.
3. The winner will be drawn at random at Lottery Headquarters by a Minnesota Lottery representative on or about December 22, 2016 from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified via email. The name and the city of the winner will be posted on mnlottery.com following winner verification.
4 One (1) prize will be awarded. The winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Gopher vs. Badger hockey games in Madison, Wisconsin on January 20 and 21, 2017. The winner will receive two night, deluxe accommodations at a hotel near the University of Madison campus, one $100 gas gift card and a $200 Visa gift card. The Gopher Hockey Weekend winner, designee(s) or guest must have a valid credit card or shall be required to post a cash deposit for incidentals in order to check into the hotel. The Minnesota State Lottery will not be responsible for charges or damages incurred by any winner or guest. A University of Minnesota representative will contact the trip winner to complete travel arrangements and documents. A proxy may be selected and sent by the winner if the winner is unable to travel. The estimated prize value of the Gopher Hockey Weekend is $680. The Minnesota Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes based on availability.
5. The person whose entry was selected to win the Gopher Hockey Weekend in the “Gopher Hockey Road Trip” Drawing must fill out a claim form and submit it to the Minnesota State Lottery within ten (10) days after the person is notified that they have been selected in a “Gopher Hockey Road Trip” Drawing. If the claim form is not submitted within the required time period, any prize won during the “Gopher Hockey Road Trip” Contest in which the player is otherwise eligible is forfeited by the player, the player has no further right to the prize, and the Minnesota State Lottery may award the prize to another player.
If the claim is validated by the Lottery, and the apparent winner meets all other eligibility requirements, the prize will be awarded to the player. In the event that the claim is not validated by the Lottery, the claim shall be denied and the player shall be notified immediately. If a prize winner is delinquent in the payment of state taxes or owes a debt as defined in Minnesota Statutes §270A.03, subdivision 5, the amount due will be deducted from the cash value of the prize. If the cash portion of the prize is not sufficient to settle the debt, and any debt owed cannot be deducted from the value of the Gopher Hockey Weekend, a person selected to win the Gopher Hockey Weekend who is delinquent in the payment of state taxes or owes a debt as described herein, will be deemed ineligible to win the Gopher Hockey Weekend and the Lottery will go the second entry selected to determine whether the individual selected is eligible to win the Gopher Hockey Weekend. This process will continue until the individual selected is determined to be eligible to receive the Gopher Hockey Weekend.
6. By entering this contest, the winner consents to the full use of their name and city for publicity and public relations purposes. The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and appropriate releases and authorizations. Refusal to do so may result in forfeiture of any prize won.
7. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries.
8. The prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Federal, state or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable federal, state or local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
9. The official dates of this promotion are December 6, 2016 through December 20, 2016. Promotion questions may be referred to MSL at (651) 635-8273, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. This promotion may be terminated at any time by the Lottery and/or the promotion rules may be amended.