MINNESOTA STATE LOTTERY
PLAYERS CLUB CONTEST
June 7 – June 28, 2017
Amended: June 19, 2017
“Rock the Garden”
1. To enter, you must: a) be a registered member of the Minnesota State Lottery's Players Club and logged in at www.mnlottery.com; b) have completed the full address portion, including zip code, of the sign up area in order to have the prize mailed to you; c) have a Players Club registration address within Minnesota or one of the four states bordering Minnesota (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa or Wisconsin); d) answer a question in the Players Club “Rock the Garden” promotion between 12:00:00 a.m. on June 7, 2017 and 11:59:59 p.m. on June 28, 2017 (answer selected does not have any bearing on the contest outcome); and e) be at least 18 years of age. You may only enter once.
2. Employees (including immediate family residing in the same household) of the Minnesota State Lottery, Clockwork and any other company that is not eligible to receive a prize from the Lottery under Minnesota law or pursuant to a contract with the Lottery are ineligible to participate and receive a prize from this drawing. Winners will be selected and eligibility determined by the Minnesota State Lottery. The decision is final, binding and conclusive in all matters.
3. The winners will be drawn at random at Lottery Headquarters by a Minnesota Lottery representative on or about June 29, 2017 from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified via email. The name and the city of the winner will be posted on mnlottery.com following winner verification.
4. Nine (9) prizes will be awarded:
• The first winner drawn will receive two (2) “VIP” tickets to Rock the Garden on July 22, 2017. The prize is valued at $600.
• The next eight (8) winners drawn will each receive two (2) general admission tickets plus one (1) parking pass to Rock the Garden on July 22, 2017. The prize is valued at approximately $138.
The Minnesota Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes based on availability. One winner per household.
5. Prizes will be shipped to the winners at the address provided in their member information. If a prize is returned to the Lottery, the Lottery may declare the prize forfeited by the winner and the winner will have no further right to the prize. By entering this contest, the winner consents to the full use of their name and city for publicity and public relations purposes. The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and appropriate releases and authorizations. Refusal to do so may result in forfeiture of any prize won.
6. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries.
7. The prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Federal, state or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners of any prize valued at or greater than $600 will be issued a 1099-MISC tax form by January 31, 2018. All applicable federal, state or local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
If the winner of any prize valued at or greater than $600 is delinquent in the payment of state taxes or owes a debt as defined in Minnesota Statutes § 270A.03, subdivision 5, the amount due will be deducted from the value of the prize including, but not limited to, any cash portion of the prize and the cash value of the merchandise or non-cash prizes. If the person owes a debt as described above, the person will be given seven (7) calendar days from the date that the prizewinner is informed by the Lottery of the existence of a debt in which to fully satisfy the debt, as determined by the Minnesota Department of Revenue. In the event that the person fails to completely satisfy the debt within seven (7) days, the Lottery will liquidate the non-cash prize and it will forward any proceeds it receives to the Department of Revenue to satisfy or partially satisfy the debt on the winner’s behalf. If any cash remains after the Lottery has forwarded the proceeds of a non-cash prize to the Minnesota Department of Revenue, the winner will receive the remaining cash.
8. The official dates of this promotion are June 7, 2017 through June 28, 2017. Promotion questions may be referred to MSL at (651) 635-8273, option 2 or email@example.com.
9. This promotion may be terminated at any time by the Lottery and/or the promotion rules may be amended.