MINNESOTA STATE LOTTERY
PLAYERS CLUB CONTEST
February 14, 2018
1. To enter and be eligible to win, a player must: a) be a registered member of the Minnesota State Lottery Players Club and logged in at mnlottery.com; b) have completed the full address portion with their complete U.S. Postal Service mailing address, including zip code, in the sign-up area (to be used for receipt of any prize won); c) have a Players Club registration address within Minnesota or one of the four states bordering Minnesota (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, or Wisconsin); d) answer a question in the Players Club “Valentines Day” promotion between 12:00:00 a.m. on February 14, 2018 and 11:59:59 p.m. on February 14, 2018 (answer selected has no bearing on the contest outcome); and e) be 18 years of age or older.
2. Each player may enter only once.
3. Employees (including immediate family residing in the same household) of the Minnesota State Lottery (the “Lottery”), employees (including immediate family residing in the same household) of any company that is not eligible to receive a prize from the Lottery pursuant to law or a contract with the Lottery, and all other persons prohibited by law are ineligible to participate and receive a prize from this Players Club Contest Valentine’s Day drawing. Prizewinners will be selected and eligibility determined by the Lottery. The decision is final, binding, and conclusive in all matters.
4. The prizewinners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at Lottery headquarters by a Lottery representative on or about February 15, 2018. The prizewinners will be notified via email. The name and the city of the prizewinner will be posted on mnlottery.com following prizewinner verification.
5. The Lottery will conduct one (1) drawing.
Two (2) prizewinners will each receive one (1) $50 Visa gift card, one (1) lottery fleece blanket, two (2) lottery winter hats, two (2) pairs of lottery winter gloves and $20 in Lucky Chicks scratch tickets. Each prize is valued at approximately $85.00.
If any prizewinner resides outside of Minnesota, their scratch ticket prize will be converted to cash. The Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes based on availability. One winner per household.
6. By entering this contest, prizewinners consent to full use of any and all information they provide on the entry form for publicity, public relations, and content creation purposes, including on the Lottery’s social media channels and mnlottery.com, by the Lottery. Prizewinners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility form and appropriate releases and authorizations. Refusal to do so may result in forfeiture of any prize won.
7. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
8. A prize won may not be assigned or transferred to another person except as described in these rules. Federal, state, or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. All applicable federal, state, or local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
9. The official dates of this promotion are February 14, 2018. Promotion questions may be referred to the Lottery at (651) 635-8273, option 2, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. If, for any reason it is not possible to run all or any part of the Players Club “Valentine’s Day” promotion as planned due to, without limitation, errors in these official rules or advertising for this contest, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other cause beyond the control of the Lottery that, in the sole judgement of the Lottery, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, the Lottery reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest.