Two Minnesota Millionaire Raffle tickets win $1 million
Thousands of players begin 2017 with wins
ROSEVILLE, Minn. (Jan. 1, 2017) – Thousands of Minnesota Millionaire Raffle players are waking up this morning to discover that they are starting the new year with a win. Two lucky ticket holders each won $1 million. Over 4,100 winning Raffle numbers were announced this morning.
All Minnesotans win because Raffle sales have generated over $27 million for Minnesota. Lottery dollars help make important environmental projects possible throughout Minnesota. The state’s General Fund, which funds programs including education, public safety and health and human services, also receives portion of Lottery proceeds.
Tickets worth $1 million each were sold at the following locations:
- Kwik Trip, 9250 Springbrook Dr. N.W. in Coon Rapids
- Rock Creek Pit Stop, 5987 State Highway 70 in Pine City
Tickets worth $100,000 each were sold at the following locations:
- Holiday Stationstores Inc., 10909 Radisson Road N.E. in Blaine
- Holiday Stationstores Inc., 1381 Greenwood Court in Shakopee
- Storman’s, 9350 County Road 19 in Loretto
- Family Fare, 2605 – 8 St. S. in Moorhead
- SuperAmerica, 1750 White Bear Ave. in Maplewood
$1 Million prize winning numbers, in ascending order:
$100,000 prize winning numbers, in ascending order:
For a complete list of the 4,164 Jan. 1, 2017 winning Minnesota Millionaire Raffle numbers, visit https://www.mnlottery.com/games/raffle_2017/winning_s/